Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dear Friends;
It has been a lovely weekend for me and I am so hoping your weekend has been wonderful too. The weather is turning cooler and it's quite brisk outside.
Yesterday, my husband and I did our usual shopping and I couldn't resist going to the craft store (once again). He is my best shopping buddy and he doesn't mind tagging along with me. We went out to lunch and enjoyed each others company (as usual).
Both of my sons called this weekend and they are doing very well. It is so refreshing to know that they are finding their way in this big world and yet still have time to call me and visit via the phone.
I did some crocheting yesterday as it has been about a week since I picked up my "happy hook" and I was going through withdrawals. I am at a loss right now as to what to create with my "happy hook". I think it's "crocheters block." I'm sure something will come up soon and then I won't be able to put it down. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the recent crochet swap. It was my very first one and my swap (almost put swamp) partner overwhelmed me with a lovely package. She should be receiving hers later this next week. I , so, hope she will enjoy receiving it as much as I did creating it for her.
I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm so happy to celebrate another one. My birthday is on halloween and yes, I am a treat...not a trick.
I feel so content with my life as it is and this wonderful neighborhood that I now belong to has brought me much joy. I am enjoying reading everyones blogs and feel we have so much in common. I love all your"pretties" and appreciate your sharing with me.
I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead and please stay in touch. - your blogging friend, janet

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful weekend. Sounds like your outing with your husband was fun, and high-fives to your sons for calling. Just wanted to let you know that I read all your posts, but don't always have time to reply. (Especially last week!) But, I enjoy what you write and the pictures you display, and I love seeing all your crochet goodies. Keep up the good work. - Keri

    ReplyDelete