Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lalalala....I got new treasures....

This is a Limoges piece
Found this on a website ...very similar for $28.00 I paid $5.00
This had nothing on the back but is gorgeous The dish below reads "Germany"... "Bavarian China" on the back
Below is a small bowl that reads "Royal".."Austria".."American Beauty"
Found this on ebay...see site
Went to a neighborhood garage sale this a.m. Hubby and I got there really early so I got some treasures....The Limoges piece cost me $5 and the rest was a total of $3.00.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you find beautiful things at such a reasonable price. All of the pieces are gorgeous. Hus, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-o-o-o-o-o.... Nice!!
    What can I say???? NICE!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain! The Limoge is lovely in that delicate manner; of course I'm a sucker for roses so I like them all!
    Great find!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete