Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's Angelas Birthday Today

It's my neices birthday today. This photo was taken of she and I on my last birthday. Angela is an artist (with a degree and everything). She paints beautiful pictures. Just gave me an idea.....I need to post her paintings she has made for me on here...I have 3 of them. Happy birthday beautiful young lady....
This is a card and crocheted bookmark I made for her as part of her birthday gift. On the card I photo copied some fabric and this bookmark and built the card around it. Had to make an envelope too...

3 comments:

  1. HI Janet...how ya doing? Love the bookmark you made your niece (she looks like you!)...hope you had a wonderful anniversary. Congrats on the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and awesome card idea! Good job! Love the crochet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, I saw this on her coffee table. Your so smart! I thought you had cut or printed out the picture and made the bookmark accordingly. (I had it backwards -- go figure!) I was like, "Wow, that looks just like the card!" *giggle*

    (It's all your fault!)

    ReplyDelete