Thursday, February 25, 2010

Surrounded by Artist

I am surrounded by artist...and I love it. The painting above was given to me by my friend Fay Townsend. She painted and had this framed and gave it me. The above painting, as well as the next two, were painted by my neice, Angela. She gave me this for Christmas 2009. You will see that she is quite talented and I am priveleged to be the recipient of these. The 2nd painting (the kitties) was given to me for my birthday (2009) and the painting below was given to me at Christmas 2008. She loves her "auntie."

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a friend share their talents!! Great pics.....
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the cat painting did anyone notice the (hint of a) mouse in the center?

    -Love those illusions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is one of my fav's too, Shana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well of course MY favourite has to be the cats :]
    and I would [almost] kill for your cat watering can
    ... and thankyou so much for visiting my blog. The 3 cats are sending purrs to your sweet kitty.

    ReplyDelete