Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am Thankful...

I am so very thankful for so many things that I'm hesitant to begin the list because I will surely forget to list something. Of course, without adoo I must mention my wonderful family. My husband and sons are my life...they are the very reason I breathe. There is nothing I wouldn't do for them if it were in my power to do so. My bestest best friend, Wanda..my sister; and my brother are , as well, very dear to me.
I am thankful for my Father which I have leaned on for strength my entire life and without Him I would not be me. Words cannot express how much He has brought me through and how much He has helped me over the years.
This wonderful country I live in! Even with all her faults and problems I am still glad to be an American. I believe I will never be able to grasp the treasures living in America does afford me.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving friends and don't forget to take the time to be thankful.

2 comments:

  1. ...Happy Thanksgiving .....

    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God for the blessed military personnel that continue to keep us free.

    Follow me on our new blog ~
    blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    We are having a HUGE GIVEAWAY, come enter.

    TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete